Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Carving pumpkins

These two crack me up. They had to wear gloves before they would put their hands into the pumpkins. LOL I have to give them credit though, at least they did. Jimmy avoided the situation by refusing to come out of his room until it was done. Oh yes, he did! :) And Liam kept his distance too.

They did a good job and even put the seeds into the bowl. :) Trust me, I loved the help, even for a few minutes. I still had to finish cleaning out their pumpkins and both Jimmy's and Liam's, and also carve all four. Let's just say I'm glad that it's done, and I didn't require a trip to the ER. I swear one day, I am going to slice my hand. Yes, I'm that clumsy!

The finished product. Caleb's is on the left. He requested a happy pumpkin. :) Next, is Liam's. I gave it a tongue sticking out, to mirror Liam's favorite expression. Then the little one is Elijah's, whose only request was, that it had to have two eyes, one nose, and one mouth with one tooth. LOL Then there is Jimmy's on the right. He wanted me to make it look like Trigger, our Yorkie. Sorry Jimmy, I would have messed that up big time and probably ended up with a shredded pumpkin. His second choice was a pumpkin with a big smile. I can do that. :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment