Saturday, June 10, 2017

Caleb's Gotcha Day!

It seems like a lifetime ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. 12 years ago today, I became a Mom for the third time, to a sweet, little boy, from a small town in Russia. His orphanage director couldn't understand as to why, he was being adopted. No one comes for "those" kids. Caleb wouldn't wave good bye, he had his eye on the door! He was like: I'm outta here! 😂This child changed me. He made me aware of the orphan, locked away, behind closed doors. There's not a day that goes by, that I don't think of where Caleb could be, and where by the grace of God, he is now. I am so proud of him, and his polite, outgoing, sweet and funny self. He loves his family, his friends, school, and he loves life! Happy 12th Gotcha Day, to our Fudgie!  ðŸ’“You are so loved, and we are so blessed by you! (The first picture, was taken in Russia, the day after he left the orphanage in 2005.) #theluckyfew #icouldhavemissedthis 
#adoptionchangeslives

No comments:

Post a Comment