Saturday, May 12, 2018

Squirt

I have really failed at this blogging thing terribly. I just realized that I never even posted Christmas, last year. So, I definitely need to get my act together. I adopted another dog. I say I, because it's always my doing, but the boys do seem to love when a new one comes home. We adopted another older dog, which I have learned are really the best dogs to bring home. They are usually house broken, don't chew up things, and know most commands. And Squirt is no different. He is awesome and so sweet. He had lived with an elderly lady his entire 10 years and recently she had to move and give up her sweet dogs. The younger dog was adopted, and then I learned about Squirt. He's a sweet boy who gets along with everyone. And we all love him to pieces. 
The first picture I saw of Squirt, 
and he captured my heart.






First night home

Our senior puppies

He's very fond of the couch. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment