Saturday, December 31, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016



We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys got some really fun toys and we had so much fun all day long! Dinner turned out great (ham in the crock pot). I am so blessed. I can't even explain how full my heart is. This year has had a couple rough spots but we made it through, and I'm just so thankful for my family. I am still in awe that God let me adopt three beautiful boys from Russia. My little extra special surprises fill me with such pride. Jimmy turned 30 this year, and to think that, at the time he was born, the adoption seed was planted in my heart. It only grew and grew. Getting my Master's degree in Special Education was huge for me, but it pales in comparison to my adoptions. There is never a day, that I don't think of where they could have been, and where they are now. Thank you goes to Jimmy for his little something extra, and to Ben for being such an amazing kid and up for anything, when it came to my wild ideas. Now, as I look back over this year, I smile at all of the love that we have under one roof, and also the love that lives in Ohio with Ben and the beautiful family he has with his darling wife Shelby, and their fur babies. It will only continue to grow and grow. And now, on to our Christmas pics. Thank you Jesus!






This picture does not do the canvas, justice. It turned out very nice!

Jimmy saw "Max Goldman" socks at the store and just had to have them. LOL


Elijah and Liam looking to see what's inside.



Liam and his hats, kill me. :)





Lambchop, #3. LOL




Caleb got his walkie talkies!

Happy New Year!! May it be filled with Jesus and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment