Monday, December 19, 2016

A Special Visit from Sean

My younger brother Sean lives in Florida, and every few years, he flies up to visit the boys and me. This year, he flew up during one of the coldest weeks we've had. High's mostly in the teens and twenty's and lows around 0°. We also have about 10 inches of snow right now. LOL But, we didn't let that stop us. We still went Christmas shopping, and made a trip to the mall, to find the smurfs who were out on their annual shopping trip with their classes. We watched movies: A Year Without A Santa Claus, Grumpy Old Men and Fred Claus. We frosted Christmas cookies and played with the dogs (all 5 of them, including Kane and Kaya). And he got to finally meet Shelby, so that was awesome! It was sad to see him go. We miss him very much. It was definitely a treat to have him here.

Elijah got his BIG SNOW :)

Frosting cookies

They were delicious too!


Jimmy and Uncle Sean
Uncle Sean, Caleb and Jared 

My baby brother and me. 

I love you Sean, thank you so much,
 for coming to spend time with us. 
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment