Friday, August 31, 2007

He's ready!!!!!!




Caleb started back to daycare this week because I started back to work.
He goes to a wonderful daycare, Play N Learn. Caleb was the first child with DS to attend and they were excited to have him! He just loves it there! All I have to ask is "Do you want to go see Laura?" and Caleb replies "Wora?" and I say "Yes, Laura":)
That's all it takes and he's off to get his shoes. I have this thing about lunchboxes (and shoes for Caleb but that's another blog!). They have the coolest lunchboxes these days! The firetruck was last years and the Thomas the Tank Engine is this years. He didn't need a new one but I couldn't resist especially when Caleb calls it the "Choo Choo box!" So off we went to daycare, Caleb running in, holding his Choo Choo box flying in all directions. He had plenty of hugs for everyone and lots of smiles. I think every working mom would agree that it is not easy to drop your child off at daycare and go to work, but Caleb is so excited to go and play there that it makes me feel better! This year he will be attending daycare in the morning and school in the afternoon. Last year was the opposite. This means that the bus will bring Caleb home after school. I am so excited to get my handsome little guy off the bus. I will take pictures, I promise! Now if I could only find a way to build that excitement in Jimmy and Ben to get up and go to school! Hmmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. I love the Thomas lunchbox. Aidan has had it for three years, but we had to finally retire it this year. He got a new one that has Lightning McQueen on it, haha! Too cute.
    Don't worry, you'll miss him, but Caleb will be fine. Once he gets into a routine, he'll have a great year!
    Thanks for posting your blog address so that all of us Reece's Rainbow people can see how you guys are doing post-adoption. For those of us yet to go through it, it really helps to see a well-adjusted child who is doing so well!
    God Bless!
    Martha J.

    ReplyDelete