Sunday, January 6, 2008

Caleb and Santa.....I mean Jimmy!




Jimmy has often said that he doesn't want to shave because he wants to be Santa. So during Christmas break, I let him go 2 weeks without shaving and here he is! Today I told him that we needed to shave because he had school tomorrow and he said, "No, I want to be Santa." I tried to tell him that Santa shaves when it is not Christmas (wink) but he didn't buy it.........so he still has not shaved yet. I wanted to share a picture of Santa Jimmy and wouldn't you know it, a little elf came up and wanted his picture taken too. So here is Santa Jimmy and his little elf Caleb.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'd give him a job at the mall next year. He really would make a great Santa, wouldn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jimmy would make a great Santa! Its the twinkle in the eyes, I think.

    ReplyDelete