Friday, March 28, 2008

3 years ago today...



was the very first time I laid eyes on my beautiful son, Caleb. Halfway around the world in a little remote town, I first saw my baby. Although he was already over 2 years old, he was going to be the baby of the family. His smile lit up the room and he had the cutest little laugh. He was very energetic and very eager to play. Now as I look back on this time, I am overcome with emotion at how this child came to be mine. A miracle of God.... God knew that Caleb would be my son. It was HIS plan all along. I am honored that I was chosen to be Caleb's mommy. Caleb has brought so much joy to our family. He is a BLESSING from God. I love you Caleb!

4 comments:

  1. HI : AMY YOUR BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME. YOU ARE ONE GREAT MOM, VERY BRAVE. CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG TO GET YOUR NEW SON. JODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jody. Please know that I'm praying for your family every day.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit it Amy, Caleb has one of the best smiles I have ever seen! I love looking at his precious little face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy, I remember Reece that little too! What an amazing little boy they both are! ---Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry

    ReplyDelete