Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yesterday

Here's Caleb at the beach. While we are there Caleb tells me, "Fun at beach" several times. He actually says, "Bun at beach" since he has trouble making the "F' sound.:) It makes my heart smile when he tells me he is having fun.

Elijah loves the sand, but he has started to really enjoy the water too!


And here is my picky eater actually eating spinach and crab dip last night. I had to take a picture since I knew no one would believe it!! I was very excited to see him eat something new!:)

8 comments:

  1. Those 2 little guys are so adorable. Crabcakes wow now that is a big jump, and spinach no less.Have fun on the rest of your vacation. Will Ben help you with the driving when you come back? that is a really long drive. Drive carefully. Love you all, Aunt Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Erin, and I'm a special education major. I also have very mild cerebral palsy, but it really doesn't get in the way of much! I love reading about your precious sons, and I would like to invite you to visit my blog and let me know what you think.

    Your boys are a blessing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting on my little cutie! I just cannot wait to get him home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are so darned cute!!!! Looks like a great time too!

    Does Elijah have DS? I thought I remembered that he did, but in the pictures I can't tell. Just curious, hope its okay to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Elijah does have Down syndrome. :) We just got the results of his genetic testing and he has Trisomy 21 just like Jimmy and Caleb.:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I just love your blog those boys make me smile. Isn't it wonderful how God puts those special people in our lives at just the right time. I still pray for a man I met once at just such a time. I never saw him again but yet I have never forgotten him and that was over 22 years ago. You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing them. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete