Friday, October 2, 2009

Time for a haircut:(

I just love Elijah's hair!

Look at how pretty it is, all curly in the back. I hate to have to trim it but it is getting in his eyes and is also hard to comb through in the morning. He hates to have it cut so I trim as little as possible and try and get it done quickly.

He's back to smiling though as soon as I finish.:) I sure love my little guy, he is just so sweet! The last couple days he has been coming up to me and putting his little arms around my neck. It's the best feeling in the world!

6 comments:

  1. Big smiles coming from FL!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, and his hair is really cute. Love you all Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks likes a big boy with his haircut. All your boys are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one awesome mom doing that yourself! Dan asked me to never cut the boys' hair again after I gave them homemade haircuts last year! LOL Yep, it looked that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gasp! You cute those gorgeous curls???? :)

    I love curls!

    But, as always he looks adorable! I love his new look! Makes his eyes look even bigger!

    ReplyDelete