Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentines

Valentine's Day did not go as expected....but it turned out sweet anyway. What I had planned on doing was going up to the boy's classrooms and spending time with them at their Valentine's Day parties. But I ended up waiting for hours for the washer repairman. He ended up telling me that my washer was irreparable. By the time he had left, the parties were over. :(

But during my time spent waiting, I made the boys a Valentine's cookie.:)

 
When the boys came home, I gave them them their Valentine's from me. We also went through their valentines from their friends and then finally ordered pizza for dinner.
And a few hours later, I had a washer ordered and set to be delivered on Saturday.





Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Where would one go about getting one of those snazzy singing giraffes? I know a little girl who would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth, I got that at CVS. They carry all kinds of singing/dancing toys for each of the holidays.

      Delete
  2. The boys all look so happy, did they enjoy their gifts and their cookie? Where did you find a pan big enough to cook the cookie on. Love you all glad everyone had a great valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie is AWESOME! Those are some lucky, lucky boys! Their smiles are so great. And I just loooove Jimmy's E.T. shirt!

    ReplyDelete