Wednesday, December 11, 2013

An unexpected..... but wonderful surprise!

My brother Sean flew up to visit the boys and me last week. We had no idea he was coming, but we were so excited to see him. He lives in Florida and the last time that we saw each other was in 2009. It was only a few months after I had brought Elijah home when we traveled down to visit. I never imagined it would be four long years before we saw each other again. He is very busy with his job and I was too, plus all of my money had been going into Liam's adoption. So it wasn't possible for either of us to make the trip. But I am determined not to let another four years go by again until we see him again. Here are some pics from this past week.





 

2 comments:

  1. ♥ my little brother is one of my most cherished friends. He lives about 40 minutes from us. He's a big corporate guy, has 4 kiddo's of his own and time always gets the best of us. I miss him But, I can't imagine not being able to see him for 4 years :(. Sorry that long gap was there, but SO GLAD it came to an end! What a great surprise!! Okay, I need to go call my bro, been like 4 months since we've hung out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean looks great, glad he was able to visit you and the boys. love you all Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete