Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nine years ago

on June 10, 2005, I became Caleb's Mommy. This boy of mine has totally taken me for one wild ride, these last nine years. He knows how to live life to the fullest. Every day he wakes up, and is ready to go, go, go! Over the last nine years, he has also become a big brother twice. And he is awesome at caring for his little brothers, and is also good at persuading them to be naughty too. LOL He is such a good boy with just the right dose of mischief rolled in! I love him to the moon and back and I am so proud of him! I love you Caleb Anatoly, you are my first Russian love!




June 10, 2005. 
I picked him up right after court. I wasn't going to wait another minute!




June 2014

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! What a doll! As I said before- he is growing up so fast! What a wonderful young man! ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

    ReplyDelete