Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday Elijah

Last Friday, Elijah turned 8 years old. I can't believe that my baby is eight already. It seems like only yesterday that I was flying to Siberia, to meet him for the very first time. He was so small and so smiley. Things were not great in the adoption world at that time in Russia. They were processing adoptions, but there were also some unknowns . I had to wait 5 months in between my first and second trip. I was a mess. But the day finally came, when I could walk out of that orphanage for good, with my little boy, who I had prayed for daily and loved so much.
March 2009

Birthday morning. Elijah loves Dora!

Opening presents :)

Elijah chose Bubble Guppies this year. :)

Happy Birthday Elijah Nikolai!

Love that crooked grin!
.
Make a wish!

Elijah has been such a joy. He is sweet, bright, creative, caring, funny.......I could go on and on. He makes my heart smile. Happy Birthday Elijah, your Mama loves you to the moon and back! You are truly a special gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment