Saturday, October 4, 2014

One.Little.Extra.Chromosome.

One little, extra chromosome rocked my world and changed my course in life. Special Education Teacher and Special Needs International Adoption. These two paths, appeared on the map of my life, shortly after Jimmy was born. I was going to college and was planning to work with preschool children. But, once Jimmy was born, I realized that working with typical children, would not be enough. I got my MA in Special Education. Adoption however, was something that I thought about. But, adopting children with special needs from a foreign country? Because of one little extra chromosome, Caleb, Liam and Elijah, also call me Mama.:)

One.Little.Extra.Chromosome.

Jimmy, two years old.

Caleb, Liam and Elijah at 2 years old. 
Orphans

Orphans, no more.


One.Little.Extra.Chromosome. = LOVE
Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. We just got back from 8 weeks in northern MN, stopping by to say "hello"! My face hurts from smiling so happily at these incredibly handsome young men!! (((((HUGS)))))))) and prayers! Wish I had time to comment more on your beautiful posts!!

    ReplyDelete