Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a very special Thanksgiving this year with my son Ben and his beautiful, new wife Shelby. They also brought a friend who could not be home for Thanksgiving. Oh, and lest we forget Kane, aka Kandy Kane. (their puppy):) The food tasted good, and we shared lots of laughs. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. :( I had planned on it but we were so busy visiting with each other, and being entertained by all three dogs, that it slipped my mind. :( We will be seeing them over Christmas break though, and I will definitely take pictures!
Meanwhile, here is Elijah holding the adorable turkey that he made at school. And Jimmy, with his new turkey hat, which is ridiculously hilarious. It plays music and the legs move to the music. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment