Thursday, June 18, 2015

10 years

The time has gone so quickly. This child made me a Mom for the third time. He came home as a little brother, and in the last several years became a big brother. Because of Caleb, I brought home Elijah, and then Liam. Caleb has touched the lives of so many. He is loving, kind, sensitive, funny, mischievous, and  outgoing. He loves life, his Mama, his brothers, his friends, school and Adele. The world is a better place because of this sweet boy. 
I love you Caleb Anatoly forever and ever!
Love, your Mama
Today, June 18, 2015
This kid has my heart!

June 10, 2015
Celebrating 10 years with Caleb!
Thank you Jesus for the gift of Caleb Anatoly!

This is the very first time that I ever saw Caleb. He was little Anatoly (Tolia) then.

Right after court. Holding MY SON for the very first time. 
That day was a miracle. 
June 10, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment