Monday, August 10, 2015

And then came Oliver....

Losing Mikey was hard. It's still hard. But, as I was grieving, God had a plan. He always does. At the same time, we were overcome with grief, another Golden was needing a new home. His owner worked 10 hour shifts, leaving his dog home alone. He also didn't have a fence, and so his dog would have to be tied up when outside. :( Through a caring friend of ours, we learned about him. And so, I called. And we met him. And I fell in love. He is just what my heart needed to begin the healing process. I think God may have also whispered to Oliver, "Stay close to her. Her heart is broken." , because Oliver, never leaves my side. Anywhere I go in the house, I turn around and there he is. He even sleeps next to my bed, and he has from day one. I thank God, because now Oliver is receiving the attention that he needs, and Oliver is helping us heal, so very much. :) So, meet Oliver. He is 14 mos. old. He is funny, and sweet, house broken, and doesn't chew. Yes, he's a dream dog. We love him!
 


 

He LOVES the pool!

1 comment: