Thursday, October 1, 2015

Russian Festival 2015

 This was the first time that we have attended the Russian Festival here. This is their 3rd annual festival and I am so thankful that we could make it this year. We loved it! Everyone was so friendly and it felt so good to be intertwined in this beautiful culture again. I have been to Russia 7 times and I miss it, badly! This festival helped me feel like I was there again, even for a few hours. The food was fabulous, and of course, I bought some Russian chocolate. YUM! We will definitely be attending every year from now on.

They came from Moscow just for this festival. :)



My almost 13 year old Russian!

Elijah's favorite part was the bounce house....and also the Russian teacakes!

Liam wasn't too sure how Jimmy got inside this little cottage. LOL

Jimmy, always up for a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment