Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy 11th Birthday Liam Josiah

Liam turned 11 on the the 13th. :) My tiny little man is growing up quickly. I mean, he's only been home four years, so it seems impossible for him to be eleven already. He still won't eat cake but he does like his ice cream!
 


Supposed to be monkeys. I think the ears are too high, they look like teddy bears. LOL 
They tasted good though.


He's starting to get this opening present, thing. He would be happy with just one present though, I think. He opens it and then goes off to play with it. He gets annoyed if we try and get him to open another one. LOL
 
 


 

Checking it out. Maybe, deciding if he should chuck it or not. :) 



My beautiful boy with his dark chocolate eyes.
I love you my sweet Liam Josiah. I look forward to spending many more birthdays with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment