Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day

I love Jimmy's hand made cards. 
"Mom I love you"
"Sweetheart Mom I love you"
"Sweetie Pie Mom Miss You"

I love it!

Elijah grew his from a seed. I am so impressed. I do not have a green thumb at all!

My lovely flowers from Caleb and Elijah.

Jimmy made me a card with a candy butterfly, a flower pen, and a beautiful purple bracelet. :)

It's hard to see, but Caleb painted a canning jar, aqua sky. It perfectly matches my kitchen.

Elijah made me a sweet magnet with the outline of his hand and my name written on it. He's so talented.

My beautiful picture that Liam made me. So colorful! :)

He wouldn't hold it, but he gave me a sweet smile.
I am blessed, and loved. I honestly have the best life. Nothing means more to me than watching these beautiful boys of mine, living, laughing, and loving life. It is so rewarding to watch them grow and experience things that they may have never had the chance to do. I am so thankful that God pushed me out of my comfort zone, and sent me across the ocean seven times, for Caleb, Liam, and Elijah. I stood in a courtroom and faced an intimidating line of questions each time. But, I knew that Jesus was there, right beside me, giving me the strength and the courage that I needed to get each judge in each adoption, to see that I would be a good mother, a loving mother. It's hard for me to hide my emotions, but I was able to hold back the tears, as I spoke to the judge and told the courtroom how much I loved these children. That I would protect them, teach them and give them a life, that they wouldn't receive in a Russian institution. It hasn't always been easy, but it has been everything I have dreamed of, and more. I couldn't love them any more if I had birthed them myself. They are my pride and joy and honestly, they have made my life complete. And Jimmy, is my inspiration. If it wasn't for him, I would have missed out on so much. He showed me, what true love is all about. Through his smile, his laugh, his innocence, his love for life and every person in it, I have learned that this life isn't about what you have, what you accomplish, or how much money you make. It's how much you love, how much you love outside your inner circle, outside your borders, outside of your own dreams. I am a mother, I am blessed, and I am honored, to have this extraordinary life, filled with so much laughter, love, and precious moments, that I wouldn't trade for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment