Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Go Paint!

This is the neatest thing. It's called Go Paint! and it's made by Elmer's. It is paint that comes out of these special brushes BUT the paint only appears on the Go Paint! paper. Your child can smell it, try and taste it and attempt to paint on the table, walls, and even himself without it leaving a mark. Caleb was a little disappointed with this feature, but I wasn't! Caleb likes to trace his hand and it was cool because he was able to outline his hand on paper without getting paint all over his hands. This would be a great activity to take on those long car rides and flights with little ones.:)

5 comments:

  1. OH, what a great invention! I need that in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen this brand. My kids love Crayola's Color Wonder Markers. They do the same thing and your right, no mess is best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I need those :)
    Must have been invented by a mom!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! Looks like I'll be on my way to the store to stock up! My boys will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of this. Glad to read that it really works. Now I may actually go out and get it for one of my kid's birthdays.

    ReplyDelete