Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Fun







We went to Cedar Point in Ohio yesterday. We had a blast! Ben took a friend and was gone most of the day but we did meet up so I could ride the Mantis with them. I have always wanted to ride it. It is a huge roller coaster that you stand up on the whole time and it goes upside down. It has to be the best roller coaster I have ever ridden! Caleb was heartbroken that he couldn't ride any of the water rides. He was too small. But I did let him stand on the bridge so he could get splashed when the boat came down the big hill. He loved it! Then he threw his sandal in the lake. Gross! I put my arm through the fence up to my shoulder and luckily grabbed it out of the water.:) He rode everything else that he could. He was just tall enough to ride the "BIG" kids rides without an adult. It was funny because whenever they would hold up their striped stick next to him to measure him, he would grab it and shake it. He also stole a few hugs while we were waiting in line. One woman asked him if he was trying to butter her up to get ahead of her in line.:) The weather was great but HOT! We bought a lot of drinks and the kids ate ice cream. Jimmy usually shys away from the big rides but he did ride the Corkscrew (another rollercoaster that goes upside down). We had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I have always wanted to go there and ride the rollercoasters. I am glad you had a good time.

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS LIKE EVERYBODY HAD A GREAT TIME. JIMMY AND CALAB HAVE SUCH AWESOME SMILES. THEY LOOK SOOO HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I haven't been to Cedar Point since I was a kid in Ohio! Planning to go back next summer, though!

    ReplyDelete