Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missing battery and Kindergarten

I haven't posted in a little while because I am waiting for my camera battery to arrive. Last week I caught Caleb swinging my camera around. When he gave it to me, I noticed that the battery was missing. We searched all over and it cannot be found! I did get excited for a minute when I checked the heat duct and retrieved 4 Thomas trains, 2 cars and 2 Little People. I thought the battery must be in there, but it wasn't.:( Oh well, the new one should be here anyday now and we'll probably find the old one then too.:)
Caleb is doing awesome in school this year. We attended his Open House tonight and he very proudly showed me where his classroom was and then ran up to his teacher with a big hug yelling, "Miss B!!!!" Miss B is his resource room teacher and he splits his all day kindergarten program between her room and his kindergarten classroom. We also visited his kindergarten teacher and he greeted everyone in there with the same great enthusiasm!:) He's such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. AMY , I AM SO GLAD CALEB IS DOING SO WELL IN SCHOOL. HE IS SO ADORABLE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW LITTLE ONE. HUGS~ JODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a similar boat with the camera - except its the whole camera missing. It is probably in the same hiding spot that Randy's keys have been for the last month!

    In one search, we found a small hole in the basement cinderblock and opened the wall to discover 3 layers of small toys - one of Caeli's, one of Michael's and one belonging to Randy's nephew from 15 years back! Oh and my diamond ring - was never found.

    ReplyDelete