Saturday, September 20, 2008

Water



My new camera battery finally arrived today. YAY! Caleb absolutely LOVES anything to do with water! He loves the waterpark the best. At home he is very happy just to play in his pool, use his spray bottle on everything or just play with the hose. Because his pool is put away for the summer, he played with his squirt bottle and the hose today. He played for hours! This is where Mikey joins in. He loves to bite at the water and Caleb cracks up each time. I wish I could post a video but I got a new computer a while ago and can't seem to figure out how to post a video. Hopefully I'll figure it out before our new little one arrives.:):)

3 comments:

  1. I know I have said it before but that boy is just too cute!! Your poor puppy isn't going to know what to do with double the trouble :) BTW - Charissa gave me some great advice on the video - Blogger doesn't really like Internet Explorer - I switched to Firefox and it works perfect - hope that helps! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such simple pleasures. Love th epicture with your dog and Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your family. I traveled on in from a comment on someone else's blog. I am also an adoptive single mommy.

    Enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete