Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Being Thankful


Elijah with his Thanksgiving wreath on his head:)

I am so thankful this Thanksgiving that Elijah is home with us. Last year at this time, I had just got back home from meeting my little peanut. I was missing him so much, and I remember how we prayed for him before dinner. This year, he will be sitting at the table with us, his family, eating his first Thanksgiving dinner. God is Good!!

This Thanksgiving, I am praying for my little Christmas angel, Gibson and all of the other orphans who desperately need a family now. I'm praying that this will be their last Thanksgiving spent alone and that this time next year, they will be home celebrating with their own family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for your family, celebrating Thanksgiving together :)

    ReplyDelete