Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shaving Cream Sunday



Playing in the shaving cream has become a favorite of Caleb and Elijah's. It's also a fun reward to help make it through the last couple hours of the weekend.:) And in case you haven't guessed, they get very excited to play in it. They both start jumping up and down when I bring it out. Another thing we have been doing that they absolutely love and also get very excited over is when we sing the "L song". It is sung by Ernie and Bert. Their favorite part is toward the end when Ernie is singing "So why not, La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,laaaaaaaa with meeeeeeeee!!" This is also when I snapped these pictures!
If you aren't familiar with it, I posted it for your enjoyment!


3 comments:

  1. You can see in their faces how much they love playing in that stuff and listening to the lala song. I'm going to play it tomorrow for my great grandson, he is autistic and loves music, he just grins and dances to the sponge bob song. Love you guys, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see what a great Mom you are!! I would have a hard time letting them get into all that, but seeing those big smiles sure does make me want to try it!! Leah Beasley

    ReplyDelete