Friday, January 22, 2010

Elijah and Caleb





I can't believe it's been almost a year of having our precious peanut in our family. He is so sweet and loving and funny! He has the cutest giggle and no one can make him laugh like Caleb. Those two have quickly become inseparable! But that is what I hoped for. My hope for Elijah was that he would look up to Caleb and adore him and that they would have lots of fun together. My hope for Caleb was that he would have a little brother that he would laugh with and can't wait to see when he gets up in the morning. And that is what happened. These two silly boys have become best buddies, who play together, laugh together and learn from each other. They even will sit with the other when one has a time out. Totally defeats the purpose of time-out but I can't help but smile when I see them sitting together. If I give them a snack and put it into a bowl for each of them, it doesn't take more than a few seconds for them to combine their snacks into one bowl and eat it together. They sing together, dance together, play together, throw things together (ok, so that's one thing I had not hoped for! LOL) and have fun together...... and best of all they LOVE each other! God's plan is always perfect!

8 comments:

  1. I love how they have connected so well. They are both so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soooooo cool!!! What a gift to have brothers be so close!!!


    (Not sure if my other comment "took")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I found you again! I remember visiting your blog ages ago, and now you've appeared on Lois' blog!
    Time to bookmark you so I won't lose out on seeing all those great boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is wonderful the way the two boys have hit it off so well together. It always helps to have a companion for your children and it is even better that the companion is a sibling. Love you all Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! God lead us to our Eli's perfect companion too :) Isaac & he always want to be together. God is grand, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable! Isn't being a momma great?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only the world could take lessons about love and sharing from your two boys how much happier we all would be. The only thing wrong with the video it wasn't long enough:) They are so precious Amy! Congratulations to Jimmy on his new job I bet he is a great worker. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete