Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer vacation is here!

And the best part about it is, I get to be a SAHM for the entire summer!
On the first day of vacation, we wasted no time and headed to the waterpark. Caleb LOVES this place and gets so excited! I decided to leave Elijah home this time, because I wanted to go with Caleb and Jimmy on all the water slides. It was 90* out and the water felt so good! We had a blast!

Here are a few pics that I took a couple days ago of Caleb and Elijah in the backyard. These two love to be outside! Caleb has learned to smile big for the camera on cue but with Elijah it's a little more difficult. So I am real excited when I capture his big smile on camera!:)

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are all so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the looks of your boys you're all going to have a great summer. Enjoy being a SAHM for the whole summer. Continue having a blast with all of your boys. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bottom picture of Elijah totally should be FRAMED!! MAN, is that kid cute, or WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete