Sunday, June 27, 2010

This weekend

Jimmy, on the way to a friend's graduation party. He was very excited! If anyone loves a good party, it's Jimmy! He always has a great time and keeps everyone laughing with his silly sense of humor!


We got some rain this afternoon, so we decided to paint for a while. Elijah loves to paint and color.:)


So does Caleb. Especially himself!


Here Caleb is looking at the real estate section of the newspaper. He asks to look at the houses whenever we get the paper.:) Tomorrow Caleb starts Hornet Camp. It's a program that he will go to 4 days a week for 6 hours per day throughout the summer. They mix some academic time in with recreation, and field trips. He has been asking about it all day. Caleb loves school so I think he will really enjoy this. He became very excited when he found out that he gets to go swimming every morning. It's one of his favorite things to do!:)

7 comments:

  1. Your kids all have the warmest smiles. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kids they are all such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that Jimmy gets to go to the parties he enjoys so much. Its great that Caleb is going to summer camp I bet he has a blast. I'm Elijah will enjoy having more one-on-one time with his mom. Have a great summer. What will Ben be doing this summer? Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are so handsome! Your oldest son just warms my heart as I think about the future with my boys! He looks like he is so fun to be with:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People tell me I'm a fun mom, but I know you WAY out-do me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete