Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's my birthday and I'll........

ask if I want to, ask if I want to, ask if I want to......You would ask too if Liam was waiting for you:)



We are raising funds to bring our little Liam home! We need to raise $15,000 and we need to do it as quickly as possible.

Please donate to Liam's adoption fund and you may be the person to receive this ever popular IPAD 2!!

Donations:

$10= 3 entries
$25= 8 entries
$50= 17 entries
$100= 35 entries
$150= 55 entries
$200= 80 entries


To donate, just click on our Reece's Rainbow FSP box located on the top right side of our blog, OR the Chip-In on the right.
Please share our IPAD 2 Give-away with all of your family and friends, blogs and FB!

When you spread the word, leave me a comment and you will receive 1 complimentary entry for the Give-Away

The IPAD 2 give away will last until May 30, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment