Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





I am blessed. I have four amazing boys....and another little one waiting half a world away. Jimmy loves holidays and giving gifts. He is a pure example of God's love. On Thursday, he brought home flowers in a pot that he decorated himself. And then again on Friday, he brought home another pot (also designed by Jimmy) with more lovely flowers. Ben is my shy one who doesn't like his picture taken especially if it's going on my blog. But he is here too, always ready for a good laugh! Ben never gets off the phone or leaves the house without an "I love you Mom". He's pretty special that way. Then there's my two Russian sweethearts who can be little stinkers, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Natalia and Inna, for giving life to my beautiful boys. As I praise God for my children this year, I am so looking forward to next Mother's Day when Liam will be home with us too.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!:)

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are all so great , I just love seeing their faces when they are giving you gifts. Hope you have a great day today. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your sweet sons! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete