Monday, June 27, 2011

We need your help!

It is so hard to fundraise for an adoption. There are so many families that need help with their costs. We are all pleading with you to donate anything, no matter how small. One thing I am so looking forward to once I bring Liam home is being able to donate more to the families who are adopting. I donate now, but not what I would like to be able to. I am asking that all of you spread the word on your FB page, blogs, twitter.....to help us bring our children home. There are several of us adopting from a very expensive country right now and we need your help more than anything.

Anytime I feel discouraged, I look at my tiny little boy with the big brown eyes, who is still waiting for his Mommy to come and get him out of there! And that Mommy is me! I will beg, plead and ask you over and over to help us bring Liam home. The truth is the donations are not coming in much at all :(, and we are not that far away with all of our required documents. In fact, we only need one more! Right now we are waiting on USCIS approval. We already have an officer assigned to our file. Please won't you help us?

No comments:

Post a Comment