Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Elijah!

Today, my baby boy turns 5 years old! I can hardly believe my little munchkin is already 5. He was really shy when I brought him home but he has really come out of his shell, especially this year. He is beginning to say more and more words. Caleb can talk your ear off and Elijah tries to say everything Caleb does. Elijah runs, and jumps and climbs everywhere! Elijah continues to LOVE books and also Blue's Clues and Dora! He knows almost all of his letters and can write the capital E all by himself! And he is such a Mommy's helper and he is very independent. He wants to do everything himself.:) I can't say enough about my little man.



Elijah is such a precious gift! This is the beautiful first photo that I ever saw of Elijah. I instantly fell in love.....



And here he is now, 5 years old already!Heading out to the lake to celebrate with friends!







Jammin with his new guitar!



_



Caleb REALLY wanted to blow out the candle too. They like to do that on each other's birthdays.:)





Happy 5th Birthday peanut! You are the light of my life and the smile in my heart! I love you, my little boy....:)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, handsome boy! I know I should stick with handsome, but he really is a perfectly beautiful little boy. He makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, beautiful pictures. He's so so cute! I love the grin on his face as he is looking at his cake. Can't believe he's 5 now. My mind has him as such a baby still. He's gettin big mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You soon is the cutest peanut evah!!!! By the way peanut was my nickname when I was a kiddo except my dad was French so I was his pitasch... Happy Birthday Elijah!! Beautiful boy!! Hope you day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Elijah! What a cool cake you had. I love seeing all the pictures of your birthday celebration.
    Patty
    http://hope4everychild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday You Handsome Hunk Of LOVE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet first photo of Elijah! I can see why you fell in love with him! Happy 5th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Elijah! The pictures are so sweet!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete