Thursday, July 21, 2011

USCIS approved!

It won't be long now. My dossier will be apostilled next week and on it's way to my placing agency. I want to thank the person that donated to our FSP today. As I have said many times before, I could not bring this child home without the help from all of you. We still need $8,576 to bring our son home. So if all of you could help by spreading the word about our adoption, I would be so grateful. And believe me, no donation is too small!

Here's a picture of our little guy. I know you have seen it several times before, but it's the only one I have. The truth is, no one cares enough about him to take his picture. This picture is over a year old. How sad! Well, things will change when he comes home, because this Mama LOVES to take pictures and I will be taking tons of my sweet little Liam.

Thank you for your prayers and support for our family as we bring another precious child home. God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Won't be long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. Our picture of Paisley is over a year old too... and that, my friend, will be changing too, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying it will be soon. Love all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying and sharing..... So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very glad my friend that we're both celebrating today. So glad too that we're both in this process. Liam is one blessed boy to be chosen by you. Congratulations! Can't wait to see you get him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-Hooo!! (((HUGS))) I'm not on facebook, but I will link you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May be an old picture, but just think of the hundreds of us who look at it and smile because he is simply a gorgeous perfect child. I have a spot in my heart for every orphan...but my heart aches especially for the 6 year old little boys so much like my own Danny. I hug him a little tighter for all those sweet boys out there waiting for their Mommas to hold them. Thanking God Liam isn't going to have to wait much longer. Prayers coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart is full of joy for you Amy. It doesn't seem that long ago in a *R* chat talking to you about your desire to adopt again and not knowing if you'd be able to. I'm so happy God has opened the doors for you and soon little Liam will have a mommy & brothers who love him :) Will be praying things go quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! The waiting is the worst part, isn't it? Can't wait until I can read about your first trip!:)

    ReplyDelete