Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank you to the beautiful children of Nepal

First, let me share this link with you to my dear friend Tracie Loux's post that she wrote about these precious children in Nepal. They not only gave money that they had worked hard for, but they also took great time to make these beautiful cards for Liam. If you click and enlarge them, you can see that they took a lot of time to write beautiful letters to Liam. They shared themselves and also Jesus with my little boy. They made these wonderful cards by hand and they are so beautiful! What I really loved is seeing each of their smiling faces that they put on each card.





















2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy...!! I am speechless!! What an absolutely PRICELESS gift given to you by these children!! I can not imagine the blessing these letters are to you!! I've never heard of anything like this before! I am simply in awe!!! My favorite one is the second one, with the drawing of you and your three sons.

    ...wow!!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! What treasures those letters will be forever! The world is so small, yet God's family is so huge and wonderful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete