Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Caleb is 9 years old! He was so excited and was so happy that it was his birthday. One of his favorite things is Firetrucks so that's what the theme of his birthday was. We had pizza, cake and ice cream and then had a Firetruck pinata and Silly String. Caleb has never done a pinata before so it was quite funny to see his reaction when we gave him a bat and said he could go hit that truck that was hanging from the tree. He loved it and to tell you the truth could have cared less about the candy. I don't think he even picked up a piece that fell. But he did enjoy the Silly String. He loves to spray things! I have to keep all of my spray cleaners....up high and out of reach. So imagine how tickled he was when he got to spray a couple cans of Silly String!:) I am so proud to be Caleb's Mama. This child of mine makes my heart smile. He wakes up in such a good mood and always wants a hug first thing in the morning!
Caleb stole my heart the very first time that I saw him. Such beautiful bright eyes and a laugh that would tug at anyone's heart. Because of Caleb, my eyes have been opened to the fact that there are 147 million orphans living in our world today. Praise God that Caleb is with me and no longer an orphan. His life is such a gift and I am so thankful he's mine. Happy Birthday Caleb! Mommy loves you to the moon and back, and more!








5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Caleb!!! You have such a beautiful family!!! Every time I see your pictures it makes me smile. You can definitively see the love on your children faces. You are an amazing woman, and so blessed!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Caleb! These pictures remind me just how young
    "9" really is. I hope they encourage someone to consider an older child. Preious, Caleb:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9th Birthday Caleb! Jimmy that pizza looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete