Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks Jimmy!

Caleb's birthday is Friday and I'm telling you what.....he hasn't let us forget that either! He is super excited, to put it mildly. After waiting all year and celebrating everyone else's birthday, Caleb tells us, "It's Caleb's turn!" and "Caleb's birthday is next!" And thanks to Jimmy, we got to celebrate a few days early. Jimmy went shopping and you know what that means........Cupcakes for Caleb!:) Thanks Jimmy!



Caleb also opened a birthday card today from his great Aunt Sandy today, and when he saw the dollar, he yelled, "The tooth fairy!" :)
Stay tuned for the big day!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I should send him a birthday card. ;o)

    Hey, I think Jimmy should go to work in a grocery store bakery - the boy loves to make cakes!! :o) He'd be the best pastry chef in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! I just reread the post- his birthday was YESTERDAY! I missed it!

    Please tell him happy birthday for me, will you??

    ReplyDelete