Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 24th + 1 Birthday Jimmy!

Today is Jimmy's 25th birthday......but don't tell him that! He says he does not like the number 25. He says he is 24 again.:) I think I'll do that on my next birthday too!

Twenty five years ago Jimmy was born into this world on a crisp November Sunday afternoon. He was so teeny tiny at just 5lbs. 13 ounces. The last 25 years have been the best of my life. It is truly an honor to be Jimmy's mom...and a whole lot of FUN too!! Happy Birthday Jimmy, I love you!




I want to share a few pictures with you when Jimmy was little....
Jimmy age 2 days

Jimmy at 3 months. What a cute little chunk:)

Jimmy at 3 months. One of my favorites!


Jimmy in kindergarten

Jimmy at 6 years old

Jimmy in 2nd grade

7 comments:

  1. mY gosh I remember all those pics in fact I have those pictures from the first baby pic and most on up. Have to love him. Glad he had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 24th again Jimmy!!! I have been 27 years old for several years now!!! Love all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics, but I LOVE the kindergarten one!! Happy Birthday Jimmy..... I should've started that at 24 too... wait no 25 because I get the discount on my car insurance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) Birthday Jimmy :D You've always been a looker and this year at 24 (again) your still going strong :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday, Jimmy! Wow, I can see why Andreas reminds you of Jimmy when he was little.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Jimmy! Great pictures - I love the chubby little baby shot!

    ReplyDelete