Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jimmy's heart

Jimmy made this heart for me at school last week. I am so blessed!

And he surprised me with this box of candy. Be still my heart.....:)

Jimmy is the most thoughtful, caring person I have ever known. He remembers everyones birthday. All you have to do is mention a month and he will tell you who has a  birthday in it. He likes to buy things for people. He also makes things at school and he can't wait to give them to me when he comes home.
He is very generous too. Like the other day, when he came home from a dance....he had a small bag that had five Hershey Miniatures in it. He quickly took them out and gave one to each of us. He's just precious that way. I admire Jimmy for that natural goodness and the love that he expresses to people every day without hesitation. He truly has a heart of gold.

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy is someone all people should aspire to be like! His generous heart is definitely admirable. I'm envious of his good memory, too - I used to be good at remembering birthdays, but not so much anymore! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone could strive to be a little more like Jimmy in this way. I love reading these little details about your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful son! I could learn a lot from him.
    You are a fortunate lady to have 5 great sons! Many blessings on each one of you :)

    ReplyDelete