Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's Elijah's 3rd Gotcha Day....

And I think we have started a tradition of making a great big cookie each year for Elijah. He is definitely the cookie monster in our house.:)

 These last three years have been so much fun! Elijah definitely brings lots of love and joy to our family. He is such a big helper and is so eager to learn. He counts everything, loves books and is learning to identify some sight words. He dresses himself independently and only needs help with buttons and snaps. He helps set the table and unload the silverware from the dishwasher. He likes to help me fold clothes and he even puts them away in the correct dressers! He loves to draw and is very careful when adding details. He likes to play with containers and will carry one around all day with little treasures that he has placed inside. His favorite thing to take to bed is a book.:) He loves ice cream, chocolate and cookies (that's my boy!). He also loves pizza, chicken nuggets and fries, broccoli with parmesan cheese, yogurt and pudding. Oh and bacon!:) I could go on and on of how proud I am with Elijah. He is just precious!

Thank you Jesus for the GIFT of Elijah, my beautful boy. Mommy LOVES you to the moon and back!

This picture was taken the very first time I met Elijah. Just moments after I took this picture, he was placed in my arms and I fell in LOVE instantly!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh who wouldn't fall in love with a face like that? That first photo of Elijah just melts my heart! He's SO handsome. Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Elijah!

    (BTW, I absolutely love that cookie! Believe it or not, I've never had a big cookie like that before - I'm so deprived LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh it looks like Elijah has always had that beautiful smile. He looks so happy with his cookie. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, he's doing a LOT of great stuff!! :o) Elijah is just the cutest little bugger - you ARE blessed!! :o)

    ReplyDelete