Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This is my very first Thanksgiving! Before this year, I didn't have a family. I was an orphan. This year, I am thankful for my family because they love me and will never leave me. :)

I am so thankful for these two stinkers. Even though they have been sick with the stomach flu this week, they still smile and laugh and love. Brothers forever:)

Jimmy is the one that put that spark in my heart for children with special needs. In fact, it wasn't just a spark, it was a full blown fire. He warmed my heart and opened my eyes and because of him, we have three precious little boys sitting around our Thanksgiving table each year. How blessed we are!

2 comments:

  1. I always love pictures of your boys, never see enough of Ben. I'm glad you and the boys had a great Thanksgiving. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for you and your beautiful family..what a blessed Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete