Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Elijah Nikolai!

My baby is not a baby anymore. Elijah is 7 years old today. Didn't I just bring him home? He was only 2 1/2 then. Time is going too quickly, but let me just say that this is an awesome journey to be on. I am so blessed to get to watch my sweet Elijah grow up. Every day is something new with him. He is very independent, creative, helpful, funny and smart.....well, I could go on and on all day. He is such a gift! I love this little guy of mine so much. Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet Elijah Nikolai!

 Sherriff Woody cake


McDonalds for lunch!

Opening presents :)


A little taste before we get the candles on :)

 
 

Happy Birthday Dear Elijah

Happy Birthday to you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love his birthday pics, he looks so happy. He really has progressed since he came home He is doing really great. Love him

    ReplyDelete