Monday, January 13, 2014

Liam is 9!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Liam Josiah. I can't believe my little guy is already 9 years old. If I sit and think about it, I find myself quite saddened by the fact that I missed seven long years of his life. I didn't get to see his first smile, see him roll over or sit up for the first time. I didn't get to rock him to sleep. I didn't get to comfort him when he was teething and I wasn't there to see him take his first steps. So much precious time lost.
But, I can thank Jesus for letting me be a part of Liam's life now
Every day, new memories are made.
 New memories between Mama and son, and Liam with his brothers. We celebrated his birthday yesterday since today was a school day. I'm very glad that we did because he came home from school today, tired and in no mood for pictures or even ice cream. He did get to eat some ice cream at school though. :) I love how he is celebrated, loved and cherished now. He is such a blessing to us. I am honored to be his Mama. Happy Birthday my sweet Liam! Mama loves you soooooo much!











No comments:

Post a Comment