Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day and more

The boys had a 1/2 day at school on Friday (Valentine's day) and then had Monday off for President's day. They were supposed to go back yesterday, but we got more snow, so they had another snow day. This was their 7th snow day. That brings our total snow for the winter so far, over 76 inches!
Liam, before school.

Jimmy with the Valentine that he made for me, at Friendship Ministry.

Treats for the boys for Valentine's Day.

Caleb made me a Valentine Sun Catcher at school. :)

I made these with the boys. Each of their feet have nicknames. No Lie. Elijah's are Silly toes, Caleb's are Fudgie toes, and Liam's are Rubber toes.

Elijah ready to play in the snow.

My Funny Face


1 comment:

  1. I love the feet!! I can't wait to show Rachel this when she is done getting ready. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete