Monday, September 26, 2016

First day of school

1st day of 8th grade for Caleb. I can't believe how much he has matured this past year. I am so proud of the polite young man he has become. He is such a joy to raise and watch grow up. I am very blessed and forever thankful that God has given this child, to be my son.

He absolutely loves school and has been counting down to this day. 
I'm so happy that he loves school so much!

Elijah's 1st day of 4th grade. 
My baby is growing up.
He is also enjoying school more and more every year.
 He still is a little shy, but he does get excited when the bus comes up the road.
 He's a popular little guy:)

Although Liam is nonverbal, he does show excitement when he knows he is going to school. His progress is slow, but that makes it even more exciting when he does something that we have been working on for a long time. I'm so proud of him! He has been through so much, 7 long years in an institution, and now a 5th grader going to school with his brothers. God is Good!


Waiting for the bus :)

Elijah always grabs a toy or two,
 to take with him on the bus.

And there they go, to accomplish great things and have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment