Monday, January 19, 2015

Continuation of Liam's birthday

We didn't have cake on Liam's birthday, because Jimmy wasn't home at the time. It wasn't a big deal though, because Liam does not eat cake, so he was perfectly happy with his birthday ice cream. But, when Jimmy came home, we celebrated with a cake. I am not a cake decorator and it has been several years, since I have made a birthday cake, except for a plain rectangle one. But, I was determined to have an Olaf cake for Liam's birthday, and couldn't find one in a store. They only had Frozen birthday cakes, not an Olaf birthday cake. So, I went online and found one, that looked like it was something I could possible make. Here's the one I made :)








This was the first time, he attempted to blow out his candles. It was more of a small spit, but he was getting the idea. :)


It just so happened to be Elijah's 1/2 birthday as well. He is wearing the birthday crown that he got from school.


And well, why not........everyone else was blowing out the candles. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Amy--

    Thank you so much for telling me about your blog! Reading about your boys has made my evening, and the picture of Liam blowing out his candles-- adorable! You have done such a wonderful thing for these boys, and it is clear they are thriving in so many ways because you are their mom :)

    ReplyDelete