Monday, January 12, 2015

Gotcha Day #3 for Liam Josiah!

Three years ago today, I walked out of a Russian institution, with my beautiful Liam Josiah. He was the second child ever, to be adopted from this institution. This is an old institution, it's a shame that no one comes for these special children. It baffled the staff, that I wanted to adopt one of "these children".


Meeting Mama for the first time!




I can't even begin to imagine, what these beautiful. brown eyes have seen, in the first 7 years of his little life.



Meeting his big brother Ben. :)


When I came back on my second trip, Liam had a smashed finger and a cut on his cheek. I'll never know what happened to him while I was gone. :(

Me, in front of the Moscow courthouse, right after I was declared Liam's Mama, forever.

Getting ready to leave the institution, January 12, 2012


And he's outta there!

Free at last, and standing in Red Square.

Three years later, here is Liam Josiah. Happy, loved, and wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment