Friday, February 15, 2008

Caleb



Here is the only picture I have of Caleb when he lived in an orphanage, besides the ones I took myself when I went to Russia to see him. I treasure this photo because it is the only "baby" photo I have of him. It is in a teddy bear frame in our livingroom. He was around two years old in this picture and I brought him home when he was two years and eight months. The bottom picture was taken right after Caleb turned five years old this past October. He has grown so much over the past two and a half years. This morning he had a dentist appt. and for the first time he didn't cry. He was worried and kept telling the dentist he was "all done", but he did everything the dentist asked him to do. He even got flouride and x-rays. I was very proud of my little guy!

1 comment: