Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged by my online friend Jill. I love Jill's blog, she has adopted several children from all over the world including two little girls with Down syndrome. Now that I am it, I have to tell 7 things about myself...

1. I love children especially my boys. I have always wanted boys and I have three so far, and one on the way!

2. I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and in between!

3. I have watched Sweet Home Alabama at least 10 times!

4. I like to get things done right the first time.

5. I love thunderstorms with lightening.

6. The PEOPLE website is my homepage.

7. I get nervous before the dentist. I have been told I have nice teeth, but they always seem to need a lot of work. Maybe it has something to do with #2. :o

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing!! I like thunderstorms with lightening, too.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate the dentist too!!! Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Jill's blog sounds really good is it a public blog? if it is could you post the addy?

    ReplyDelete